8.30.2010

Owen, aka.....O-Duba-U, O-dub, and Dubbers!

I am trying to teach myself to french braid....getting there, but not perfect yet! I hate this binkie!!! Ooooooh! hilarious! his chins! We are having a Binkie Battle at our house! Owen hates them, but wants to continually suck.......on me!!!!! Since I don't have time to be a human binkie I have pretty much tried every kind out there, here are a few pix of some of the binks we have tried, with no luck, they all go in...maybe, and come right back out! He likes the soothie the best, he will at least suck it for a minute or so! However, I have now mastered the art of making a PBJ, while nursing, unloading the dishwasher while nursing, along with other tasks! LOL! You do what you gotta do! Here is a comparison of Owen and Boston! They look very alike to me!!!??

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Blake was the same way as Owen! He wanted me as a binkie and would spit out whatever else I put in his mouth. And this wasn't great because he cried a lot. I just forced it on him and he finally took it. I think I actually cried the night he finally did it. I too tried a lot of different ones. Have you tried Avent? They are my favorite. Good luck!

cambersue said...

Holy cow they look so much alike! what a lucky mama to have 2 freak'n cute little guys!

Evans said...

if he likes the soothie the best go to www.gumdroppacifier.com they are the soothie binkie but shaped sooo much better. You buy 6 and get the 7th free and it's like 10 bucks. The boy colors are blue and orange so not the best variety but they are the best. They also come in regular or vanilla flavor which is also pretty cool! Trax loves them and they stay in better then the regular soothie cause they form to the face like the nuk but have the soothie nipple. haha anyway that way a novel sorry! Check it out!

Evans said...

Oh and he is adorable by the way! Getting big. And yeah him and boston look a lot alike!!!

Kristin said...

I think with the 3rd kid you learn to do everything while nursing. I loved hearing that it brought back memories with Cardyn. He is such a doll and he looks just like Boston. Way to go on the braids Cardyn will not sit still long enought to let me try.

Nashes said...

Whoa...they do look a lot alike. I was thinking he looked more like Kenna but now I think Boss-man. And I cannot believe the throw-up!

Jenny said...

Good job on the hair. I like it. I used to say that my kids would never use pacifiers, but 2 days after being home with Dallin and being used as a human pacifier, I was crying for a pacifier. Then when he was 2 or 3 months, he found his thumb. Getting him to quit that is going to be tough.