Yuck!!! That is pretty funny! Congrats on on your little man. I guess I didn't realize you were pregnant and due so close to me. Your kids are all so cute! Let your mom know that our blog isn't private any more.
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
6 comments:
gotta love the perma-stench of spit-up!
that's one of those things that I forget every time I have a baby:)
I know how you feel Wyatt is a spit up machine!
LOL So funny. :)
oh my heck that is so nasty! Glad my little one doesn't hardly ever spit up. Trey on the other hand was horrible!!!
hahahaha.. Im so glad you took the time to snap this!! ps.. are you able to view my blog now?
Yuck!!! That is pretty funny!
Congrats on on your little man. I guess I didn't realize you were pregnant and due so close to me. Your kids are all so cute! Let your mom know that our blog isn't private any more.
Post a Comment