
Drew rented a 4 bedroom penthouse in Park City this last weekend, it was soooo nice, we had his whole family come out minus S.K.I.P :( and had a great time! Lots of shopping, eating, sushi, Uno, swimming, and of course playing on the Alpine slide, and coaster!! It was a fun time, even though it is close to home we were able to feel like we got to go on somewhat of a family vacation thanks to everyone's support and effort to come! Thanks Laing's!

Our growing boy

Some pix of where we stayed!

The view of the slides and stuff out our window

Alpine slide!

Kenna LOVED doing the bungee jumping on the trampoline!

Waiting in line! I didn't get any pix of anyone on the coaster, I was nursing the baby, but They all say it was their favorite!
2 comments:
wow. that looks like an incredible place!! sounds like a lot of fun, so glad you got to do it:) and what a cute little guy! is he starting to get red hair?!?!?!?
I love Park City, haven't been there forever! Trax has those same p.j.'s as Owen how funny!
Post a Comment