7.20.2010

Owen is here!!!!

He was born on friday the 16th, at quarter after 8! He was 6lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 in. He is perfect and darling, and we love him so much! I had a really rough c-section, I was hoping it would go as well as my second one, but it was pretty bad, and I still don't feel well, in lots of pain!!!! Not to fun, but at least i have a sweet baby to enjoy, and that makes it bearable!!!! He looks just like Boston, they could be twins!!!

12 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

he.is.darling!!! looks so cuddly congrats!

Danon & Bree said...

Congrats! What a cutie he is!!! By the way I just LOVE your maternity pics! You are georgeous!

Sally said...

He is adorable, just as expected! I was so surprised to see Kennady and Boston with your mom on Sunday, but then I realized that meant Owen was here! I hope you enjoy every minute with the sweet little guy.

Tina said...

He is absolutely darling!!

Cam and Mary said...

Congrats guys! He is so, so cute! I'm sorry your c-section was rough. My last one was, too.

Queen of Kings said...

He is darling! The perfect little additon to you family he looks like he has always belonged! You look fabulous too! Hope your not in pain for a long time! Congrats Laing family!

Jodi said...

He is so stinkin' cute, I love your pictures. The ones with the kids are so cute, I love how excited they are. I am sorry your c-section was so rough again, you deserved an easy. I would love to help if you need anything!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I love the name Owen. He's adorable and I can't wait to seet he little guy! So sorry your c-section didn't go as well. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

katie said...

he is so so cute amanda. congrats. hope you start feeling better.

The Garza's said...

yay he is here- and adorable!!! i can't wait to see him in person and hear all about your horrible delivery- maybe that's what i need to get my mind off of wanting another one! congrats

Kristin said...

He is darling! Congratulations and I hope that you start feeling better. Just take it easey (as easy as you can with 3) and ask for lots of help and accept lots of help.

The McKee's said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! You have such adorable children! Hope you get feeling better soon.