7.16.2010

very PREGNANT! (caution, photos may be disturbing!)

Thanks to my friend Jacey for documenting this time in our lives for us!!! The ones in the red shirt, and blue jacket thing (with the kids) make me laugh, they were taken at like the end of May, and my stomach is so high! The poppy field one, and green jacket was like 2 weeks ago, or so, and since then I have grown more, and puffed up with fluid! So... I'm even cuter!!! If you can imagine! Hopefully the next post will be of Owen!?? We'll see!!!

4 comments:

The Garza's said...

holy crap you are the cutest person ever- I love your little baby belly and can't believe he is almost here- I want to come see your belly before he is here, but I am glad you had a post of how cute it is incase I don't make it. Jacey did a really good job! your adorable!

Trapper and Suzy said...

These pictures are great! I love the rustic picture with your belly showing and the kids holding on to you. I'm so excited to see Owen! You have the most beautiful children, so I'm excited to see the handsome little guy.

Raelee said...

cute pictures!! can't wait to see the little guy!!

Lisa said...

Love the maternity pictures... Jamie was sad that she didn't get her's taken before she had Tynlee. Congrats on new baby Owen... can't wait to see him... or at least a picture. Hope you have a speedy recovery!