laugh if you want too! I have been making hats, they turned out so hilarious that it's cute!!!!! He is very naughty, so my photo shoot will be several days long i think, i will post my favorites from today!
CONGRATS!!! He is adorable and I LOVE the hats! John thinks he looks like a little Drew. We have been thinking about you guys lately. John is still gone (he has been gone the whole summer back east) but comes home in 2 weeks! Hoping to make a trip to Utah in October and would love to see you guys and possible have you do some pics of Reece. Can't wait to meet Owen!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
9 comments:
You made those hats? They are hilarious! But sooo adorable - I love the owl one. And Owen is very cute! Congrats again.
CONGRATS!!! He is adorable and I LOVE the hats! John thinks he looks like a little Drew. We have been thinking about you guys lately. John is still gone (he has been gone the whole summer back east) but comes home in 2 weeks! Hoping to make a trip to Utah in October and would love to see you guys and possible have you do some pics of Reece. Can't wait to meet Owen!
those are so cute!! He's adorable.asedlyto
HE is so beautiful! I am very jealous you have so many darling pictures of him so stinking cute and tiny!!!
Wow! Can I just say you have the most beautiful children!? Congrats on the babe, he's adorable.
he is adorable! he looks like Kennady I think. Cant believe we had #3 together too.
congratulations from austria,
very cute!!
love reini and lisa with kids
Congrats! He is adorable...fits right in with the other two adorable kiddos you've got! Good Luck with the recovery...I know how that goes!
Those hats are so adorable! I can't believe you made them! Congratulations on Owen - he is too cute!
Post a Comment