
Hola mi Amigos! Drew and I just got back today from an awesome trip to Cancun! We went with Steve and Kim (Drew's bro and wife!) We seriously had such a blast!!!!! And..... of course we want to go back, just like any good vacation! So someday we will have to, because we did not have enough time to do everything we wanted! Next time we want to try, xcaret, and chichen itza, and other mayan ruins! Some high lights of this trip, were obviously swimming with the dolphins (delphines :)) A life long dream of mine! It was so sweet! I will have to see if I can post parts of the video on here of us riding the fins, and getting pushed through the water by our feet!

We had the cutest tiniest gecko in our hotel room, it was like the length of a penny!

Our travel buddies!

Me and my man!

There are a million sick iguanas everywhere! Kim and I held one! AHHH!

Me and my babe!

At Xel-Ha, overlooking the snorkeling bay, this is where the fresh water river meets the salty carribean!

Takin a nap!

One of the many delicious meals we had! I'm sure I gained 10 lbs! YUM!

Beach bums, just half an hour before we had to get ready to go home! :(

Kim with a star fish! I found another one later that was tiny, like the size of a quarter!
We had such a great time, and can't wait to go back! We will need to learn better spanish though, Drew's brother went to spain on his mission, so he did really well, Drew had some hilarious mishaps. He told some lady that we were grandparents, and asked the cab driver if he was crying, then if the sky was crying, when all he really wanted to know is if it was going to rain!!! That's just a couple! Our favorite day was on Isla Muheres, we loved the dolphins there, and rented scooters to cruise the island! It was the greatest!!
7 comments:
It's also my life-long dream to swim with dolphins. It hasn't happened yet but hopefully someday. I'm glad that you had such a great time on your vacation.
That looks like an amazing vacation!!! I would never such a beautiful place. That would be my dream--to be a beach bum.
It is also my life long dream to be able to swim with dolphins. Hopefully someday!
I'm also glad you gained 10 lbs because you'll still be motivated to go to the gym with me :)
Such cute pictures!! I miss you already Manda!!
I am so glad your home, I missed your little face- I love the pics, and am extremely jelous. You'll have to tell me all about it at work! see ya there
That looks like a beautiful and fun trip! I would love to be a beach bum.
So awesome! Wish I was there!
Post a Comment