11.03.2009

HaLlOwEeN fUn!

Seriously how cute are my little mice!?? Kenna wants to go to disneyland so she can show minnie her costume, and maybe work there and be twins! HA! My dad's costume! That was the only mask my mom could find that wasn't scary! Hilarious! Cute butt huh!? I'd trade him in a heart beat! Well, and those legs?? I'm jelous. Drew grew a sick mustache and wore my hair piece. I won't be kissing him till it's shaved!!! Trailer trash! Some of the Laing grandkids (we are missing Peter and Isaac! They had so much fun at the pizza party together! They all looked so cute!

3 comments:

Evans said...

So so so cute!

Jodi said...

Your kids costumes were so cute. Drew's was so dang funny! Great pictures, but who would expect anything different?

Lisa said...

Cute cute kiddo's!! Tell Drew... he's is lookin good in these picture's!! LOL