9.29.2009

Our family finally has pictures!

Ok so my cute friend Jacey did my family pictures for me, and she did a great job! I am obviously in LOVE with them, i am so so happy that after 7 1/2 years of marriage I actually/finally had someone else take my pictures, it was so worth it! YAY!!!! I didn't even break my camera out once, and that's a record for me! Enjoy my cute family (minus the fat mother!) (you can check Jacey out at unforgettablemomentsbyjacey.blogspot.com)

13 comments:

Evans said...

SOOOOOOO freakin cute! Love every single one! Beautiful fam!

Lissagerl said...

Those are soooo cute!! I love the location! We're totally going there for our next pictures. I'm going to be a copier!

Lindsay Phenes said...

Wow, Jace totally did an amazing job!!! I absolutely love it. Where in the world were those taken at? I'm quite jealous - we're overdue for some family pics.
I'm proud of you for keepin your camera put away. I'll bet that was hard for ya, you cute photographer you!

waylon and shareena said...

Your family is so cute and those pictures are great!

Trapper and Suzy said...

You have the cutest family!

Kristin said...

I love these I saw them on her blog about a week ago and can't believe how cute they are. Well I can believe it because the family is so dang cute. Yes the skinny mom is cute to.

Jenny said...

I echo everyone else's sentiment. Great pictures. Can't wait to show the kids.

cambersue said...

fat mother?! what? where did that come from? is there something you need to announce?
love 'em.

The Garrs said...

I love these pictures and yes the skinny mom is cute too. Yes my eye surgery worked. :)

Rieck Family said...

Um, darling! You are one hot mama!!!! So cute! Check your email....I sent you something about a girls weekend in November!!

Lisa said...

I love the new family pictures!!! They are ALL so cute!! I love the family close up where you are all looking up, what beautiful blue eyes you all have!
What a beautiful family!!
Love you guys :)

Sally said...

So stinkin' cute...as always!

Wright Family said...

Way cute pictures.. Love the Location your kids are darling well so are you. I cant believe how big your boy is. I remember when you came to home depot and you were ready to have him anyday.

Darling Pictures