The "Boss-man". This boy is so so so naughty, and so so sooooo... Precious, I could kiss his face off all day! He just turned 2 a month ago, and is talking more than ever. He loves the story of the 3 little pigs, mainly because he likes the wolf. Every time I lay him down for a nap, or bed, he says want wolf tay... In his little caveman language. Which means I want wolf okay. After everything he says, he adds tay (okay) at the end, it's SO cute, I just love him to pieces! He has a real sweet tooth, still wears 12 month clothes (he's in the 3rd percentile, poor boy). His favorite movie is the 3 little pigs, it has a bunch of wolf shows on it, he says "want wolf shows tay!" He is very busy, and smart, and rotten, and mean (scratches and bites), and very sweet and loving... Hmmm.... bipolar??? He is obsessed with dirt bikes and 4-wheelers (vroom vrooms) I am in the process of doing his room in dirt bikes. He loves his dad to pieces, nd loves to punch him, and play wih him. He likes to swim, and play outside. one of his favorite sayings is "I do tay!" He calls his sister "Nenna" and either loves or hates her! He has been a hard child, but We love this BOY!

6 comments:
Oh! Look at that sweet little angel face! He is adorable. I can't believe he's that small. My goodness! :) I love to hear little ones learning to talk...my Haddie is quite the jabber jaws these days.
lol Sounds alot like another 2 yr. old I knew. The threes aren't much better...just more talking.
I love how he says "tay." That is so cute.
LOVE these pics!
He is adorable!!!!!!! I love all of your pictures!
Amanda, I keep forgetting to ask you, where is that blue wall at that you have taken pictures in front of?? I love it!!!
Your kids are gorgeous. don't tell Drew he will think it was his doing. I think you need to take some pictures for me, you are incredible.
Post a Comment