9.14.2009

Kennady's first day of school!

Kenna started her 2nd year of Preschool this last week, and of course she LOVES it! It's nice to have something for her to do, she loves to learn and is one smart cookie! We are so proud of our girl! (She insisted on wearing her hair like this (the island princess do as she calls it), and on wearing this dang Hannah Montana dress that she just had to have, she's never even seen the show!) SIGH!....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

She is darling! Love the hair and outfit. :)

Lindsay Phenes said...

She looks like such a little lady! Absolutely darling. I love that she's such a girly-girl! I hope Haddie is the same way. By the way, I love your profile pictures of you and your darling family. Especially the one of the four of you! Gorgeous :)

Evans said...

What a cutie! She looks so old! Wow our kids are getting old!