7.29.2009

A taste of things to come....Someday!

6 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

Those are such beautiful pictures of Kennady.

Queen of Kings said...

Amanda,
You are AMAZINGLY talented and have the most DARLING kids in the world! What darling pictures! Thank You for taking our family pictures last week what a chore! You are Fabulous! I am sorry I brought up the blog thing I needed to quickly change the subject before we both melted into puddles so I am sorry I made it akward! I think the world of you THANK YOU for being so GREAT! Your kids are lucky to have a mom like you!

Evans said...

She's so stinkin cute!!! To bad her and Trey are related! :)

The Summers said...

She is a beautiful minnie-me! Your talent with pix is unbelievable! Can't wait for you to do my babies!

Raelee said...

OH MY GOSH..........I am speechless! she is beautiful!!

Lisa said...

I'm a little slow at looking at your pictures... may I say... they are amazing. Such cute kiddos... but what would one expect, coming from such good looking parents! Wish we could get our family together and have you take our picture... hummm I will keep on wishing... what a chore!