His basketball hoop from memo and pop pop.
His dirt bike motocross cross track cake! It was a lot easier that the dang castle!
We went to the park for a picnic, and to play!
Started the day out with pancakes!
Opening his 4 wheeler from biz and pa! (he won't get off that thing!)
He is Potty training!
9 comments:
he is so cute. he's gonna be trouble - daredevil, maybe?! yikes! and another adorable cake!!! totally not surprised!
Happy B-day, Boston!
Wow Amanda, you go all out! Both of the birthday cakes are great! I am jealous of people like you! :) Your kids are adorable!
I LOVE Boston...so cute. And Kenna is my favorite (so much attitude). Both of your kids are gonna be trouble when their older. They are too cute and spunky. Glad I'll be around to see it all. Paul says the cake is awesome...you're amazing.
Wow, it looks like another fun birthday party. It's crazy he is already two. It's crazy to think the last time we actually saw you guys was when he was a few months old. We need to plan a time to get together this summer.
Ok. Finally catching up on my blog reading. Happy Birthday to both of your darling kids!!
Your cakes look great. That castle is particularly crazy! Love the princess party ideas. I bet she loved it. Incidentally, Bridget has that same princess bike - she loves it.
Yay for potty training too!!
I can't believe they are 2 and 4! Complete with custom made cakes...trust you, Betty! Everyone looks so cute! I will be calling you for pix appt!
Love the cake and I cant believe how big he is getting!!!! fun fun!!
ok.. I am really behind... but love the b-day party... I'm sure he loved it!! Love the cake!! What a lucky little boy!
Post a Comment