6.13.2009

Kennady's 4th birthday!

with her new bike! Decorations!!! My little Birthday Princess At the "ball" Playing freeze dance! All of our little princess friends! I made tutu's for all the girls, each one was a different princess! Playing stick the crown on the princess! She had so much fun at her friend party, it was so cute! We had carriage cupcakes! Blowing out her candles at the family party! My attempt at a castle cake, she was thrilled, and she better be, the thing took me two days to make!!! She got all of the princesses and some of the princes, the pretty princess game, sleeping beauty shoes, and tinkerbell's music box from mom and dad! Boston loves to just destroy things, so he thought it would be a great idea to barrell roll over all the gifts. Kenna and "Memo" (grandma Yates) they share the same Birthday! Kenna and her new scooter! Party on her B-day at Biz's house (Grandma Laing) We started out the day with pancakes and strawberries, her favorite breakfast, she was so thrilled all day!

11 comments:

SKIPR said...

So cute! Happy B-day Kenna (a long time ago, now:)!!! We're sad we missed the party. I would have LOVED to see that amazing cake in person! It seriously is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. The princess party looked so fun. Great job!! Cute party for a cutie girl;)

Kristin said...

I think you're officially Super Mom. That party is any little girl's dream.

THE GOULDINGS said...

what a cute birthday party. the cake looks awesome, good job. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday.

Jess Mangum said...

LOOK LIKE IT WAS A BLAST.. full of princesses!!! the cake looks awesome!!

Jenny said...

Happy late Birthday Kenna! Your mom is a fabulous party-planner!

Nashes said...

Holy cow, Amanda...that cake is crazy/awesome. I'm sorry I missed the first two parties. Good thing I made it to at least one of them!! Boston kills me...rolling over the presents..lol. I'm excited to see you guys soon.

Matt and Melissa said...

HOLY CAKE! That castle looks amazing. Good job! Could you do a dinosaur for Eli :)? I was trying to figure out how to do a dino cake for his birthday. It looked like a fun birthday!

K.A.R.L = Kathi.Alex.Reini.Lisa said...

Happy B-Day drom Austria!! greetings from K.A.R.L (Katharina, Alexander, reini, Lisa) especially from our princess Katharina

jonisill said...

Wow! you are so creative!! I can't believe you made that cake. it looks great!! That party is every little girls dream. Good job mom!!

The Shirley Family said...

Kennady is sure one lucky girl. What a fun birthday! Way to go on the cake it looked fabulous.

Lisa said...

Such a cute b-day party... every little girls dream!!
Love the cake Amanda, you did a great job!