For some odd reason I haven't been that excited to post pictures of this body in a swimsuit, without my hair and makeup done, but everyone keeps bugging me about getting pix of the trip up, so here they are, hope they don't scare you!

I loved the hike through the jungle to get to a way cool snorkle spot, where I almost drowned (thanks Kim for saving me! Ha Ha)

Me and my Babe Husband!

Steve and Kim, our vacay buddies!

That would be a virgin pina colada, and it was quite delicious I might add!

Under a way cool banyan tree, it takes up and entire city block!

Cute dolphins!

Us on a boat ride, we saw a mom and baby whale, tons of dolphins, and the snorkeling was great, well worth the money!
The whales waving.

our hotel

These were at the luau! They had the most delicious passion fruit juice!

Our hotel pool

out to dinner, we seriously had the MOST delicious food EVER, WOW!

Drew messin around

Kim and I felt a little more at home sledding, so we did, and it was so fun! By the end we had quite an audience, I think we made up a new beach sport!

a cool cave that kim and I crawled into, well worth it!

My fav spot was probably the black beach, Beautiful!

We stopped for a drink and snack on the road to Hana, this is right before we all got car sick! No one threw up thank goodness, but it sure is a winding road!

inside the bamboo forest, probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I Loved the hike through it, and swimming under the waterfall at the end.

This is what the bamboo forest looks like on the outside.

Drew body surfing, the water was so warm, i loved it!

Cute Drew.

Beach Bums!
7 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun!!! Cute pictures!!
You have way too many cute swim suits!! Now I'm way jealous! I want to go on a FUN vacation with my husband!
way cute pictures of u guys! I love Hawaii!!!
I am jealous!! You guys went to some cool places. We are going in December we will have to call you so you can tell us where all those fun places are.
You have some beautiful pictures. I was hoping to see the dolphin pop out of the picture though. Ha Ha. Hope some day me and kirk can make it there.
are you kidding me, you look beautiful in all of them. Looks like you two had alot of fun. Maybe someday I'll make it there. I'll keep dreaming.
love the cute suits! How fun...it's the best to get away without the kids. you forget how nice it is to be uninterrupted!
Post a Comment