
Kicking off the trip, poor sick Boston gave a little grin, I LOVE my baby!

We made is to DL! Three days before we left Kenna was sick, and coughing so hard I thought she was going to throw up! She was better by the time we left, but we ended up at the ER the night before we left with Boston, everytime he gets a cold he gets croup, and wheezes really bad, then he has to get on steroids, and is fine till the next time he gets a sniffle. Well the doc wanted to see him, so we met him at the office, he said he needs to take his tonsils out as soon as he's better, that is why he snores up a storm, and gets croup every time we turn around, his tonsils are so big that any time he gets any irritation or inflammation it sounds croupy due to the increased swelling! The doc daid he has sleep apnea, and that's why he still wakes up at night! DUH, I feel like a retarded nurse, and a bad mother, I've been letting my poor child scream it out, well of course he's crying, he's scared cause he can't breath! Well we have an appointment on the 22 to get his tonsils out, the Dr. says he'll be a new kid, I hope so! Anyways, so we get to St. George, at Drew's cousin's house, and Kenna freaks and bawls for an hour or more about how bad her ears hurt, just getting over a cold i figured she had an ear infection, so after having an antibiotic and some numbing drops called in for her, she woke up crying a few times in the night. But by morning she was good as new, which is good, because after that Drew was about 2 seconds from driving back home, that night he said "if anyone throws up, i'm out of here!" I laughed so dang hard I almost peed my pants. Oh, and Boston was so bad the first 2 days on our trip due to the steroids he had serious 'roid rage'!




We stayed at disney for 2 days, and as you can see, although we had a rough start on the trip, we had a great time, Kenna thought she was a real princess and had the time of her life, Boston liked the rides, and chasing the birds!
SEA WORLD!
Day three was spent at sea world, and the beach, the stormy beach pictures were actually from the first day we got there, we went twice!


Kenna loves to draw!

Boston was scared of the waves, but loved digging in the sand! The biggest adventure of the day was when a seagull at the beach took Kenna's shoe and flew up about 30 feet, I chased the bird yelling and running down the beach, with Kenna bawling "oh no, get my shoe!" And Boston bawling about the fact that I'm running away from him! HA, it was pretty funny, I'm sure we caused quite a scene, the bird finally lost a grip on the shoe and dropped it, we both dove for it, but I WON!

We finished off the day with a lovely mexican dinner with Drew's friend John and his wife, then a walk around the temple, it was such a nice day!

Soooo.... to end the trip, we stopped once again at Drew's cousin's, and Kenna decided to get her ears pierced, so we went to walmart, and all the little cousins held hands, so cute! We got there and they said, the ear piercing lady just went to lunch for an hour, so we had to walk around and kill some time, and blow some money!

Kenna and miss Elle!

All smiles, and way excited!

Still smiling!

WHAT THE......?

Right before hysterical bawling.

And of course.... we got them both pierced at the same time so we would only have to do it once, well... the dumb lady that did her right ear missed by a mile as you can see, the big dot below is the marker, the little dot above it the blood spot from where she pierced the ear! Seriously, how dumb, that is just so far off, you could see the mark with the earing in! I had to pull the earing out right after, and come back the next morning, Kenna freaked and said she would not go back, and that she'd have to only have one ear pierced. It took a lot of coaxing, and bribing, and she had to pretend like she was 8 so she would be big enough, but she decided to be brave and go through with it! She said princesses have 2 earrings, not one! So the next day she was "8", and went in all smiles again, held still, and got it done! She hardly even cried! She picked out a princess Aurora dress to match her earrings, and let us know that she was 3 again! So, after much pain, she has two, and I must say she looks so cute, and is so proud of them!

She picked out sparklie pink hearts, she says their sleeping beauty!
8 comments:
What a rocky start to your vacation! No way would I have thought that one of my kid's could have sleep apnea so don't beat yourself up about it too much. I'm glad that you guys ended up having such a good time. I love all the princess pictures. Jayla would die if she got to meet Ariel. Glad you made it back safely.
wow sounds like fun from beginning to end eh!? im jealous! and i can just imagine you running down the beach screaming at some seagull to let go of kennas shoe! haha im still laughing about picturing this!
Hilarious! I laughed out loud. Sounds like you had a great time. Cute pictures!
oh that makes me totally miss Disneyland. fun fun! i love the seagull story and i can totally see it! ha ha ha!
I'm so glad we got to spend a little time with you guys it was a lot of fun! I'm so glad Kennady went back and got the other ear done what a brave little girl! I felt so bad for her!!! Disneyland looked like it was a blast i'm glad I got to see the pics! Hey will you tell Brandi to send me an invite to her blog my email is kasse_bylund@hotmail.com. Thanks! Trey said the other day "hey mom what was that girls name that has my same birthday? and I was like kennady? and he was like yeah her well I miss her and I want her to come back to my house so we can play again and go to jumpiin jacks! haha
Oh man, that was a good post that I was able to spend a good 30 minutes looking at while I'm supposed to be working!! Kenna's princess earrings are fantastic, can't believe she dared to do it. I miss you guys already. See ya soon.
Amanda,
those are the best disneyland pictures I have ever seen. Looks like you had a blast. My blogs up and running now! kirkkristinandfam.blogspot
Waht a great post... I love the picture of the kids holding hands walking through Wal Mart... so cute! I was lol, thinking about you running after the seagull... too funny!
Way to go Kenna... for being so brave... I'm not sure I would have been! Your earrings are so pretty! She is such a good little artist... the drawing in the sand is very impressive!
Post a Comment