I had 2 little moles removed, I have 3 stitches in the top and 2 in the bottom! However, as always with me, there was a mishap, 3 days after getting my stitches one of the stitches in the top one came untied and i just pulled it right out, so it started to open up. I taped it us as best I could at home, and asked Drew to stop and get butterfly closures on his way home. He came home with knuckle bandages cause they are shaped like a butterfly! Ha... I went my self and got some, and so far she's holding together! :)
4.24.2009
My first stitches!
I had 2 little moles removed, I have 3 stitches in the top and 2 in the bottom! However, as always with me, there was a mishap, 3 days after getting my stitches one of the stitches in the top one came untied and i just pulled it right out, so it started to open up. I taped it us as best I could at home, and asked Drew to stop and get butterfly closures on his way home. He came home with knuckle bandages cause they are shaped like a butterfly! Ha... I went my self and got some, and so far she's holding together! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment