
Boston drooling over all of the yummy desserts at Gourmandise!

A family picture with all of us!

Kennady and Payton held Cinnamon's veil the whole time and followed her like awe struck puppies! They ate it up!

The wedding party

The girls couldn't even wait till they got down the stairs to greet them, they were so excited!

A cold and quick family picture thanks to my tripod... I didn't spend all that time matching our clothes for nothing, I was gonna get that picture if it killed us!

Kenna wanted to hold up her dress and come down the "Castle" steps like a princess! I do LOVE the Salt lake temple, not only because it's where Drew and I were married, but because it does resemble a castle, and i love castles! It makes me want to visit Austria!

The best shot I could get of my little man in all the commotion, plus he never stops running! Do you know how hard it is to find a cream colored dress shirt for babies? Thank goodness easter was close or it wouldn't have happened!

The two mini princesses. Kenna absolutely adores her cousin Payton, she draws pictures of her all day, and knows how to write her name almost as well as her own, she draws several pictures a day of the two of them either in dresses with bows in their hair, or dressed up like minnie mouse with ears on! Kenna says they will be best friends today, tomorrow, and always. (it's a quote from barbie and the diamond castle) LOL!

Posing for a cold picture! You can tell Boss man is saying "cheeeeeese"!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures... you did a great job, even in the wind and the cold..burrrr.
I just love love love the picture of the kids on the steps. That is a keeper for sure!!! They are so cute.. just wish they knew Aunt Lisa bette :(
that pic of kenna and payton is so cute! funny cause whenever Payton is playing pretend or talking about her friends it is always kennady!
Post a Comment