7.03.2008

My naughty little monkey! (Yes, all this climbing occured in one morning)

Boston is quite the little climber, he gets up on the couches (and can't get off without falling), he loves the dishwasher, he HAS to be buckled in highchairs and strollers or he stands right up, and last but not least... he jumped out of his crib! I was at work, and Drew heard a thud at about 4 am, he ran out to see what was going on, and saw Boston crawling towards his door in his room. SAD! I about died, but luckily he is okay and didn't get hurt! The mattress was as low as it can go, so he must have used his bumper pads (I took them straight out). He hasn't done that one again, and now he's a little afraid of heights, he won't let Drew throw him up in the air anymore. I haven't taken pictures of all his climbs, because I don't dare leave and grab the camera as he teaters on the edge things. Good thing the little stink is so dang cute, I just love his tiny little guts! And he is tiny, we just went to his 1 yr. appointment and he was only 17 lbs! He eats non stop, so I guess we have just have petite sons!

3 comments:

Evans said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he only weighs 17lbs. He is such a cutie!

DeMille Family said...

Hey Amanda, it's Danielle. I linked to your site off of Steve and Kim's. Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute! I love your photography! I wish we lived closer and I would have you do some for my fam. It will be fun to keep updated on your fam!

Bingham Family said...

Oh my gosh! The second I seen the pick of him sitting on the dishwasher I had to laugh. My Jace is always on the dishwasher. He loves to help me and it makes him tall enough to see out the window that is right next to it. They are growing so fast I still can't believe our boys are 1!!!