As you can see, Boston is so stinking cute, he is such a naughty baby, and a major momma's boy, but I absolutely LOVE every thing about him! I can't believe he is one, he is so tiny for his age, he seems to little to be having a birthday. I just want to freeze him so he won't grow up. Happy Birthday sir!
8 comments:
So cute! Hopefully we can see each other when we come up in July. Our plans are still in the works. :)
I can hardly believe that Boston is one already! He just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see pics.
I can't believe he's one! Oh my.
First birthday cake pictures are the best.
He is such a cutie! I love first birthdays. We should have our kids play once I move to Utah. We'll meet up at Grandma's. My second son, Sam, is small too. He gets a lot of "oh he is tiny" or "does he eat?" or "how is he walking already, how old is he?" Even if they are small, they grow too fast!
Amanda, you are so stinking crafty. I just looked at your father's day gifts and pictures and I am dying. You are such a good mom/wife.
Hi Amanda, I found your blog through Melissa, how fun to see your little family and cute kiddos. Our babies are just about a month apart, I can't believe I'm about to be having a little party like this one for her. I often think that I want to freeze her age too, but after reading all the funny things your Kennady has said I got motivated to let her grow up. Thank goodness the cuteness never ends!
Happy b-day late! I knew our boys were close I forgot they were this close!
BOO! We missed another B-day party. He is sooooo adorable. Way cute cupcakes, too!! PS - loved pay-pay's pic's..... you are awesome! I want to learn from you!!!!
Post a Comment