Kenna has this mini tricycle that she takes her babies and animals for a ride on, they even have to hold on to the handle bars! She is obsessed with coloring lately, and is getting pretty good at staying in the lines. She is loving to play with friends, and loves when her friend Harley comes to play (she lives 2 doors down). The boy in the picture with her is Waylan, she has proposed to him, and he has accepted, she dresses up and wants to go get him so they can get married and dance. They chase and tackle each other (cute now... not when their teens!) Every sunday in church (nursery) She says do you remember you said you'd marry me, and he just says "ya" we think it's funny. Yesterday I asked Kenna to get Boston another cracker, and she turned to me Bowed, and said "yes your highness!". She is funny!
Seeing all the kids in our old neighborhood makes me sad. I just think how much fun Sydney would have had living there now that all the kids are growing up that are her age. I miss Willard, if you can't tell.
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
1 comment:
Seeing all the kids in our old neighborhood makes me sad. I just think how much fun Sydney would have had living there now that all the kids are growing up that are her age. I miss Willard, if you can't tell.
Post a Comment