I'm totally impressed! Everything looks great. I need to take some lessons, now that we've bought a house. I'm not much of a project or arts & crafty girl myself : ) Nice work!
Your mom had told us a few months ago about the branch fossil you had done in your bedroom. It looks great. You are so creative. I think it's great that you just take on the home projects by yourself!!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
4 comments:
I'm totally impressed! Everything looks great. I need to take some lessons, now that we've bought a house. I'm not much of a project or arts & crafty girl myself : ) Nice work!
Your mom had told us a few months ago about the branch fossil you had done in your bedroom. It looks great. You are so creative. I think it's great that you just take on the home projects by yourself!!
I love your bed! Your house looks so great, you did a great job!
Holy Martha Stewart....look at you go!
Post a Comment