4.11.2008
Good H@*#
Well, just in case anyone was wondering why my blog picures are the same but yet a little different, it's because i freaking deleated my entire blog somehow. I finally got the internet today and I thought I was so cool, I cruised right onto the web to find some of the cute templates everyone uses to make their blogs darling, if they can do why can't I? Well, obviously I will have an ugly black blog, I don't dare try again for fear I'll have to start over a third time, can you say LOSER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all adorable family! I love Boston's eyes! next it took me forever to figure out how to change my template too! I got mine from Pyzam.com and you delete al you HTML and copy and paste from the one at pyzam. then it asked you if you want to update it or something and you say yes. The only problem I had was that it deleted all of my friends list so I had to do all of those over again!
I am happy for your persistence your family is so cute.
That is hilarious! only you JK when i changed mine i lost a bunch of stuff too, not everything but some so that is why i don't cahnge mine either!
OF FREAKING COURSE!! I need to figure out how to JAZZ up my blog as well. It looks like you did it?
Post a Comment