4.16.2008

Home improvements

I have done a few projects around the house this winter. I put beadboard up in my kitchen for a backsplash, textured and glazed my fireplace, painted my bedroom brown, and built a canopy above my bed to look like a 4 poster. Built nightstands. Oh, I also textured one wall in my room and made a branch fossil(interesting). I am working on Kennady's playhouse bed right now, so I'll post those pix soon. Drew hates messes and projects, and I LOVE them (not the mess part), so everytime he goes out of town on business he comes home and I've done something new (and spent lots of money:)).

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Wow Amanda, you are such talented builder and decorator. I don't know how you would do all that with your husband out of town and two kids. Way to go. Your house looks beautiful!

Bingham Family said...

We just moved into Dusty's Grandpa's house so I have been fixing up a little bit too. I'll have to have you come help me. Your house looks great! Dusty leaves maybe once a year for one night, but this summer he might go for a week so I have big plans for when he is gone.
Your blog looks cute!!!

Malizia's said...

So cute. I love it... Your house is so nice, and you are really talented. When I buy a house, you are HIRED.

Carrie said...

You really are very talented...and but trading spaces to shame :)