Drew's family is going on Vacation to North Carolina in July, the exact week we are having our baby,,,the trip was planned before we even got pregnant. But obviously we can't go, and are totally bummed! Anyways, they are having a T-shirt contest, Drew's brother has made some really nice professional looking designs with the state, and date and stuff, so I decided (as mostly a joke) to make my own T-shirt. Here it is! I would wear it!!!... But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that would! HA!
5.10.2010
North Carolina... here we don't come!
Drew's family is going on Vacation to North Carolina in July, the exact week we are having our baby,,,the trip was planned before we even got pregnant. But obviously we can't go, and are totally bummed! Anyways, they are having a T-shirt contest, Drew's brother has made some really nice professional looking designs with the state, and date and stuff, so I decided (as mostly a joke) to make my own T-shirt. Here it is! I would wear it!!!... But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that would! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha That's hilarious!
Love the shirt! Too bad you can't go.
Post a Comment