5.06.2010

Boston, AKA: The "Boss-Man"

My sister has been bugging me for a while now to put pictures up of Boston's new motocross room, she could just come to my house....but since she is about to give birth, I will put them up for her! He loves this Travis Pastrana sticker, he even prayed for him last night to be safe! HA! The photos on the wall above his bed are a shoot I did of Drew at the knolls! My dad built him this train table that we use as a motocross track table!, He LOVES it and plays with it ALL the time! I tried to Graffiti his name... didn't so so well, use your imagination! I also ran a motorcycle tire through paint, then over his two plain brown toss pillows Ha ha that was interesting! Lovely lashes, any girl would kill for! Not fair! This is how he looks when he flexes to show you how strong he is! Scary huh!? Sad lip, he is very dramatic and animated... hmmm... wonder where he gets that from? :) His real smile! His geeky smirk.... usually means troubles comin! Naughty kid! Blue eyed boy! HAHA! These are all from right before Drew's accident, Boston's hair got so long, it was hilarious, he has quite curly hair, not as curly as Kennady's was, but he was like Bozo the clown! We took the other pix of him in the hat the same day as I was waiting for a photoshoot to come over, he just sat down and wanted his picture taken, that's why he is just in sweats! I cut his hair the next day, then the accident happened. I have tried to take more pictures of him since in a cute outfit, and nothing compares to how natural he was for these, what a disaster! Good thing he is cute! WE LOVE THIS BOY! I will do a post of Kenna soon, and her room too..why not!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love his room! You are so creative in decorating! And the pictures of Boston are wonderful. Love the hair!

Evans said...

So dang cute! You are so creative, I would never think to run a motorcycle across a pillow, so cute!!! I love his curly hair. He looks a lot like his daddy!

Brady and Shasta etc.! said...

So cute Amanda! I want to see the owl's too!

Lisa said...

What a cute kiddo... he looks a lot like his Daddy did when he was little.
I love the room... you really did a great job.. what a talent you have!!

Raelee said...

Awesome room! YOU ARE HIRED AT MY HOUSE ANY TIME!