The only island on the lake, it has a small castle on top, it kind of reminded me of Austria, beautiful, with crystal clear pure water.
Kenna thinks she needs to pack a purse or diaper bag for her babies.
10 min, into the 3 hr boat ride Kennady threw up in my dinner plate... ya, they joys of motherhood haha.


Kenna loved swimming with daddy every night


The water of lake Tahoe is 99.9% pure, and safe to drink, and a very beautiful BLUE!
Drivin the boat.
My precious Boss man
Drew loved catching the spawning salmon
She loves minnie.
Boston got all wet, of course!
Jailbirds


The leaves and colors were beautiful...


We had a picnic lunch at the park, the kids loved the playground of course!


There was a beach with GOLD sand, it was so beautiful, and shimmery!
Kissin' my man! Love him!

My favorite thing we did, was rent bikes, and go through the mountain trails to the beach, it was such a fun ride, so relaxing! Although there were black bear signs everywhere, so I was a little nervous, I won't lie! Especially since Boston sounds like some dying animal when he screams.
7 comments:
Great trip! We are doing the Utah thing for Christmas this year so I'm sure we'll be seeing you. I would love to hear Boston scream like a dying animal. And I want Kennady to show Annabelle how cute it is to keep stuff in her hair and leave a hat on!
We went to Lake Tahoe a couple of summers ago and we all loved it! I'm so glad you had a good time!
cute pics and fam you got there :)
Sounds fun. And it looks beautiful.
oh my gosh how beautiful! did you guys go camping or stay in a hotel? how did that go with your kids? whenever our kidsk have to sleep in the same room as someone else it's ugly...all night long! beautiful picgtures, your little kennady is so stinking cute! oh...ya so i'm pregnant! i found out when i was 2 months or so and i'm due the end of may. i wasn't really ready to talk about it for awhile but i'm ok now and am starting to get a little excigted. you're just as darling as ever and i love your pictures...jerry and i look at your photography blog all the time for ideas!!! you're awesome!
Hey Sorry i know i just left a comment. But, I Just realized we have this cute little girl in the ward named Kennady thats 5 and a boy thats 2 thats name is Boston. Wierd hu. Thats their only kids too. Small world
Your blog is so cute!! I love the family pic- You know the ones you don't like... They are adorable. Your so freaking cute! dang you-J/K
Post a Comment