12.03.2008

My FuNnY Kennady!

I went is to check on Kenna the other night, and she was sleeping with one of her doll's headbands over her eyes. You know those eye covers people wear at night or when they sleep in the day to keep everything dark, that's what she was trying to make! LOL! She told us it was so she couldn't see wolfs, she has bad dreams about wolfs, the other morning she said Mommy, I had a wolf dream, and you were in it, you said (she talks in a high pitched voice for me) "look, theirs a wolf!" then she says, so I jumped on the four wheeler, and the wolf jumped on the four wheeler, so I jumped off the four wheeler, and the wolf jumped off the four wheeler, it was trying to get me and bite me, so i got my pink gun out of my pocket, and I shot him dead, (she has no gun) then I got in my barbie jeep and ran him over, smashed him flat as a pancake! I found it humerous, although it was a bit gorey!

1 comment:

the heath's said...

Amanda i want to know where you are in your family picture in your header, i love that road!!!

Jessica