Holy hanna- Those pics are adorable- Your kiddies are so cute- I love them both, I love how you went to the cemetary- a little creepy, but perfect for the season- See ya at work!
There's just nothing else to say but too freaking cute!!! i can't even stand it! We need family pictures so bad and how the heck to you do it yourself? i need some suggestions please!
Your kids are SO cute! I LOVE the costumes! Your kids are going to have the cutest scrapbooks in the whole world cuz your always taking the cutest pics of them!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
8 comments:
Your kids look adorable! Happy Halloween!
Holy hanna- Those pics are adorable- Your kiddies are so cute- I love them both, I love how you went to the cemetary- a little creepy, but perfect for the season- See ya at work!
Love the pictures! They are so cute.
Fun costumes! How did you get your kiddos to be so photogenic!
I love all your pictures. Your kids look adorable.
There's just nothing else to say but too freaking cute!!! i can't even stand it! We need family pictures so bad and how the heck to you do it yourself? i need some suggestions please!
Your kids are SO cute! I LOVE the costumes! Your kids are going to have the cutest scrapbooks in the whole world cuz your always taking the cutest pics of them!
Amanda, your kids are darling! How fun. Your blog is darn cute, too!
Post a Comment