


And then there are the 2 options that everyone one looks half way decent except for the hideous mother! YIKES, we may try again... If I can find the energy...






And then there are the 2 options that everyone one looks half way decent except for the hideous mother! YIKES, we may try again... If I can find the energy...



19 comments:
Taking your own photos is a bit ridiculous. I've tried it before myself. You have to take twice as many pictures and usually only get half as many good ones. LOL! I think you got some pretty cute ones though. They look good!
You are HILARIOUS!! The pictures ar darling! You are such a cute family! Thank You so much for taking out pictures this weekend!! I can't wait to see them you aer AWESOME!! Cute family again!!
oh my world! pretty cute my dear and you yourself look so pretty! im jealous! what did you end up doing? tripod? WAY CUTE
Cute pic's Amanda! Love your yellow shoes!
oh my! that has to be the funniest thing i have seen all day! i love it.. great memories right!
I think they turned out great! Cute family!
oh, they are cute! it tells it just how it is!
Oh my heck! Your pictures turned out cute. I can't wait to see mine.
They look so cute
yeah for APRONS!!! lets get goin!i still need to get some material for the trim.
I love your family pics, I think they turned out darling. You guys sure are one cute family. You are so talented Amanda. Maybe we will need to call you to take our family pictures.
I wish I looked as "hideous" as you! They are darling! I wanted you to take Hudson's pics, but things got so crazy before we left. :(
I can always count on you to make me laugh... I love looking at your blog, you are so funny and real!!! I love the family pictures, they tell "the story". Keep up the good work, tell Drew hi for me. Darling fam:)
Amanda, You are too hard on yourself! You look AMAZING! :) You have such a BEAUTIFUL family. I think the pictures turned out great!
Hey we just wanted to make sure you knew we are blessing Braxton and Gavin on Nov 2nd at 9 at the rock church. Hope to see you there. Your pictures are so cute!!!
Such cute pictures! I wish I were there to have to take my family pics!!! You look adorable!!
Hey Amanda! I found your blog link on the class blog. I had no idea that you were a photographer. What an amazing talent! You look great in the pictures by the way. You were always too hard on yourself. You're kids are adorable. I also have a girl and a boy. I think Boston and my son Blake are the same age. It's fun to have one of each. Your blog is so cute. I've just started the whole blog thing so I haven't got everything how I want it but I'm working on it. Good to see that you're doing so well. Love ya!
The first few are so funny but the last ones are hilarious! Hey did you know that your husband and my husband were in the same ward growing up? Small world!
Hey. I totally agree with you check out my page nor the best work. I had my sister in law take them with my camera she is my back up at weddings. But, I just dont think they are the best pictures. Its wasn't my kids who were bad it was just that there was shadows on our faces and I feel bad cus all the work to get ready then only have a quarter turn out. It was sad. We are going to try again when the snow falls (i know we got some to days after but i dont have the energy right now) they will do for the christmas cards then i will do new ones after christmas. I love the blue wall thats at 24th street isn't it?
Looks like you had fun vacation did just the four of you go. Or who took your family picture. I love it.
Post a Comment