6.14.2008

Keepin' It Real- tagged by my cuz Melissa

Keepin' It Real The Rules are no straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose! Right away, take pictures of the following things: 1) The Refrigerator- Ya it's bad, and jam packed! At least we have food to eat! 2) My Closet-mostly made up of Drew's clothes! 3)The kitchen sink-ya, there are a few lingering dishes! 4)The toilet- not to exciting 5)Your favorite shoes- My most favorite are my flip flops of course, I wear them year round, even in the snow! 6) Your favorite room- This is Kennady's bedroom, I finally finished her bed and promised to post pictures of it, so here they are. She Loves her "house bed". 7)What my children are doing right now- their daddy is giving them a bath! 8)Your laundry pile 9)Self portrait- way hideous I know, I'm on my way to work tonight, yuck! 10) Dream Vacation- I want to go back to Hawaii, Drew and I loved it! Plus I love to kiss this man! Okay, I tag my sister in law Brandee, my cousin in laws Suzy and Sally, and my friend Ashleigh.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Mandy,
I loved looking at your tag. I got tagged, too. Hopefully, when I borrow a camera (ours is broken) I'll be able to put up the tag post.
Do you think you can come down and visit while we are in Utah? Or maybe we should just come to Tremonton and vist everybody there. :)
Your cousin, Jenny