Kennady learned how to write dad, and even added the cute border around it, and as you can see she loved helping me make the chocolate cake!
We made a banner, Kenady painted herself, daddy and Boston holding hands.
You are absolutely amazing! can I just say WOW! I need to call you before holidays and ask you what you're doing, because...like i said you're amazing! So freaking cute!
So cute. I would love to see if we could set up some time to get Laneys pics done. I also want a few of all of us, but I would need Major photoshop. I am huge and pregnant. So not cute.
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
2 comments:
You are absolutely amazing! can I just say WOW! I need to call you before holidays and ask you what you're doing, because...like i said you're amazing! So freaking cute!
So cute. I would love to see if we could set up some time to get Laneys pics done. I also want a few of all of us, but I would need Major photoshop. I am huge and pregnant. So not cute.
Post a Comment