You have the cutest little family! I really need you to take pictures of my family! So come down here on a cruise and we'll pick you guys up and then you can take pictures of us on the beach deal?! Love the picture on the top!
Such a cute little family...I love getting on to see your next photo shoot of your kids!!!! How is Kim doing with her little kits?? That's cool she is still doing them!! Well, hope all is going well. You are cute as ever!!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
2 comments:
You have the cutest little family! I really need you to take pictures of my family! So come down here on a cruise and we'll pick you guys up and then you can take pictures of us on the beach deal?! Love the picture on the top!
Such a cute little family...I love getting on to see your next photo shoot of your kids!!!! How is Kim doing with her little kits?? That's cool she is still doing them!! Well, hope all is going well. You are cute as ever!!
Post a Comment