5.07.2008

My sweet Kennady

Well, I can't beleive Kenna will turn 3 at the end of this month! We woke up this morning and it was overcast, I was so excited, so we got all ready to take pictures, and the sun came up after the first 5, so we had to improvise, I think we were still able to get some cuties! Kenna loves to dance, sing, play dress up, she mothers everything and anything, she adores her father, tortures her brother and somedays drives me nuts, but.... I love her so much and don't know what I'd do without her, she's my buddy and helper, we love to sing and cook together, and watch movies with popcorn and ice cream. She says the most hilareous things lately, and tells interesting stories, the other day she said " you have to be careful at our house, one day a wolf came in and ate my foot off, then I died and lived in heaven with jesus, but don't worry, I came back" Morbid I know, she has quite the imagination, she got pet fish this week, later that night she asked if we could eat fish for dinner, I said "well we had fish last night, but we have more, so I guess we could" she got excited and said I want to eat the orange one, do you want the black one? UHH... SO she thought we'd catch her gold fish and fry them up for dinner, SICK! I love this girl!

3 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

She is so cute..not that I should be surprised she has a cute family to come from

Cam and Mary said...

Hey Drew and Amanda! Your kids are so cute! The last time I saw you I think was at Addison's baby blessing. Glad to see you are doing so well!

Tina said...

Yummy. We have a huge 'ol fish in our tank if you are looking for some pet fish to dine on. lol! Kids do come up with some pretty crazy things.