5.07.2008

3 comments:

Sally said...

You really are so very talented and creative. I can't believe how grown up Kennady is!

Trapper and Suzy said...

OH MY GOSH!! These pictures are GORGEOUS. Amanda, you have skills. And Kennady is beautiful. She looks like an angel in these photos. If only we lived closer to you, I'd pay you to take pictures of Jackson! Seriously though, I wish I had the authority to give you awards for these. I think they could win contests.

The Birds said...

Amanda,
HI!! Ok, I know this is totally random for me to post, but I ran across your blog and "OH, MY, GOSH!!" This has got to be one of the cutest pics I've ever seen. This dress is SO fetching cute and she is an absolute doll - both of your kids are SUPER cute. I just couldn't leave your blog without telling you how cute they were! Anyway, hope you're having a great summer!
~Chandi (Petersen) Bird