Amanda- shuch a little cute and the pics are amazing. i want to send you some hair accessoires and have you take pics of Kenna wearing them for my web site. I am a little behind right now, but would you?
Amanda, you are an amazing photographer. Your pictures of Kennady are so stinkin cute. She is one beautiful little girl. I feel like it's been forever since we have seen you guys. We need to plan a time to get together.
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
3 comments:
Holy Crap - You are so freaking talented. GO YOU! I love love love those pics. They are so cute. I love them.
Amanda- shuch a little cute and the pics are amazing. i want to send you some hair accessoires and have you take pics of Kenna wearing them for my web site. I am a little behind right now, but would you?
Amanda, you are an amazing photographer. Your pictures of Kennady are so stinkin cute. She is one beautiful little girl. I feel like it's been forever since we have seen you guys. We need to plan a time to get together.
Post a Comment