That 's is so funny I did the same ones for my kids this year. I guess when you have photoshop it make for creative valentines. Hope all is good with you guys. Your kids are darling as always.
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
3 comments:
That's so funny I was just looking at my cousins blog and she had this same sucker valentine for her little boy! Such a cute idea!!
You never cease to amaze me! Love, Love, Love your darling kids...and that baby!
That 's is so funny I did the same ones for my kids this year. I guess when you have photoshop it make for creative valentines. Hope all is good with you guys. Your kids are darling as always.
Post a Comment