My kiddos and I went on a quick outing today, can't pass up an opportunity to shoot on an overcast day!!!
As usual, a million pix of Kenna, and one of Boston (He's at that hilarious age, and can't smile normal, or keep his eyes open, etc... :) Love him!)
I don't know how she got so pretty! Certainly didn't have anything to do with me!!!
you didnt purposely have her headband to look like an indian did you? it just fell down right? hahahaha :) i love you children! so cute. love these. could the lighting of been any better?!? i think not!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
1 comment:
you didnt purposely have her headband to look like an indian did you? it just fell down right? hahahaha :)
i love you children! so cute. love these. could the lighting of been any better?!? i think not!
Post a Comment