
Kindergarten shots, she was so excited to get them! And even more thrilled about the bandaids, and goody bag they sent her home with!

Kennady wanted pancakes for her Birthday dinner... easy enough! Here she is "making them herself!"

Since Drew had to go tho school right after work, it was just the kids, and I, and my mom, so we did cupcakes shaped like a five, she was thrilled!

Went to the germiest place on earth for lunch... Chuckie Cheese! Drew met us there!

The Bossman having fun!

Seeing as how Drew is a bit beat up, and I am a beached whale, mu mom climbed up with the kids cause Boston is too small to climb up the big steps!

The Birthday Girl!

Kenna's preschool graduation was also on her Birthday! (that morning) here she is with her teacher Miss. Rachel!

Congrats little goose! She is so excited for Kindergarten! I guess we never got a birth certificate for her, I noticed when I went to hand in all her paper work for kindergarten, so I had to go to the health department, it took about 5 minutes, and they handed me one right there!!!

Playing an instument!

Cheese!

Here she is at her dance recital!

Flowers from her daddy!

Her with Miss. Andrea on of her fav. dance teachers!

Getting off the stage after the grand finale, and getting her trophy!

In the holding room with her class!


We had the kids birthday parties together this year since they are only a month a part, we did Kenna's 2 weeks late, and Boston's 2 Weeks early, so I will post pix of the party soon!!
1 comment:
what a beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment