look how cute you guys look! I have a picture just like that with my sister-in-law i was way bigger than her and due 3 months after!! but you look amazing.
Absolutely darling!!! I'm so excited for Kim & Tyler to have their first baby. How exciting for your family to have two new babies so close in age! That will be lots of fun. Good luck to you BOTH!
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
7 comments:
You two look great. I can't wait to see both of your cute little boys!
oh i love it!!! and you arent even as big as her lady...you and your exaggerations ;) you both make darling prego girls!!
look how cute you guys look! I have a picture just like that with my sister-in-law i was way bigger than her and due 3 months after!! but you look amazing.
Y'all are super cute! I think you look bigger just because you're shorter. Plus, you're on your third! So that's gotta count for something, right? : )
Absolutely darling!!! I'm so excited for Kim & Tyler to have their first baby. How exciting for your family to have two new babies so close in age! That will be lots of fun. Good luck to you BOTH!
Aww! Both of you look cute and happy.
Oh My gosh, I think you guys look like twins! Only ofcourse the height difference! Ha Ha! Waylon misses Kennedy! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment