4.29.2010

All about baby Owen!

Have you ever seen cuter legs? He is stretching them just like his daddy! Ya, definitely ALL BOY, and very proud! Cute face and nose! This one is from today, he looks chubbier, and different, is this the same baby, or a twin? Hiding his eyes! Yup! That's the Cord is around his neck! Here is the little guy, in all his Glory, most of these pictures were from a month ago, only one is from today. I am now 28 weeks along! He is 2 1/2 lbs now, and 15" long! He is so so cute and sweet, and I think he looks like Boston! We are all so excited to meet this baby in July, I almost have the nursery done! Drew is recovering well from the surgery, he is finally starting to have less ear pain, he still can't lay flat, and we are both getting sick of him sleeping in the recliner! He still deals daily with headaches, and fatigue, but probably will for a while! I am so greatful he is alright, and can't wait till our family is back to normal, even if that means several more months, I will take it!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love the name! And what a sweet little baby face. I'm sure he'll be equally as adorable as your other kids!

Harmony said...

Amanda! Oh my goodness you are going through so much! Your baby looks beautiful and I'm glad your family has something wonderful to look forward too. I'm so sorry about Drew, but so glad things are improving and he is finally home. Please tell me if there is anything I can do for you. You're such a strong mommy and wife. And thank goodness you're a nurse and don't have a weak stomach! -I could never handle it. ;- ) love you Amanda!

Heinz said...

Hi Mandy, I hope you are feeling our love all the way from Hong Kong. I have been talking to your mom and dad from time to time (and this blog has been a blessing). I hope to see you guys the next time we are in the US, when things are less hectic and crazy. Have wondersul baby. Congratulations to both of you. Love, Onkel Heinzi.