We are expecting our third baby at the end of July! I am 15 weeks along, and we just found out yesterday, it's another boy! (If that wasn't obvious from this photo!) He is so cute and sweet, he sucked his thumb the whole ultrasound yesterday, I just can't watch the DVD enough, I've watched it over and over all ready! What a cutie! I can't wait to get my hands on him! This has been my best pregnancy yet, I can just tell the third times the charm, this is gonna be a good baby, it just has to be right! :) HAHA!
14 comments:
YAY!! Congrats!! That was a pretty obvious picture for how early you still are! Isn't it nice to already know, though?
congrats that is so much fun!
Congratulations!!!
I was so thrilled when I heard the good news! And another boy....exciting!
Congratulations, so exciting! Bryson has been a way easy baby! (Third may just be the charm.)
Yay...that's so exciting! My third was my easiest too! it's a good sign:)
Yay! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see some pregnant pictures!
Congrats!
Glad the third times the charm for you - my third did me in. PERMANENTLY!
Good luck to you, can't wait to meet him : )
Boy for me and a boy for you! FUN!!!
You're going to love having 2 boys! They can be crazy and loud and all that, but they are the best of friends. Congrats!
Does this mean you are giving away all your fabulous girl stuff. I would be happy to take if off of your hands. Haha! Those boys will be best friends and they will also tear each others heads off. So fun Congrats!
Wahoo, Amanda! I'm very excited for ya'll and all of us! Is Boss-man stoked or what...I never asked you what his reaction was?
Congrats!! A boy... so Boys for you and Mich and girls for Carrie and I. LOL - Let's get cracking on those arranged marriages! :)
u can't wait to get your hands on him...i feel bad for him already!! jkjk very happy for all u all!
Post a Comment