2.19.2009

Barbies and motorcycles = my kids

Boston is obviously obsessed with motorcycles, and 4 wheelers, we sold our 4 wheeler, (very traumatic for the little guy) and Drew took his motorcycle to my parents house to take to St. George, and Boston was ticked (we usually have to open the garage door several times a day, and look at it, sit on it, etc...) So we went to my parents house this week, and Boston was in heaven, my dad has several 4 wheelers, and 6 motorcycles, plus Drew's in his garage, we had to lock the door cause Boston wouldn't stay out of the garage, and would open the door every 5 seconds. Well, when we got home from my parents house, boston ran and got his little ride on 4 wheeler, and shoved it out the garage door, then he wanted me to put it right where Drew's motorcycle had been. He was so happy and proud, then we went back in the house and he wanted to keep peeking at his 4 wheeler out in the garage, he was sooooo thrilled! Drew is so proud, and thinks we are getting him a real bike asap, I had to remind him that his son is only 19 months old, he replied "oh ya". MEN!!!..... Gotta love them. We made a mermaid shell purse at my mom's house, kenna loves it! I made a barbie bed, and sewed pillows and a comforter. I built a couch, and covered it with batting, and fabric. My dad made the table and chairs, and i painted them and made chair cushions. My mom got her a barbie tea set at kings for valentines day.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

My word, Amanda! You are sooooo creative and crafty. I'm jealous.

Boston and Dallin could be 2 peas in a pod, they have so much in common. Dallin is a little more obsessed with tractors than motorcycles, but not by much.
Love the Boss' hair. I can't do anything 'spiky' with Dallin's hair, he hates it.

jonisill said...

you are so crative! I wouldn't even know where to begin in making barbie furniture. I guess it doesn't matter because my daughter is not at all into barbies, but still.. Nice! Your a good mom.

Kristin said...

Amanda, you make me look like a bad mother with all of your cutesy creativness. Thanks for raising the bar for the rest of us.

Raelee said...

Well now I feel like a loser mom!!...But they are really cute!!

cambersue said...

you never cease to outdo yourself! Love it...love it all. you're amazing and absolutely beautiful picture on the top!

Lisa said...

You have done it again... you are so talented!!! Way cute!! (What can't you do?)