i miss you! thanks for thinkin' of me. i really wish we could make time to get together. gosh, if you didn't live so far away!(lol) i hope all is well with your gang! xoxo
I work as a Nurse and Photographer. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, Kennady (5) and Boston (3), and Owen (0), and going on 9 years as the wife of one HOT man! I love my life!
6 comments:
You got family pictures!! They look fantastic! :) Kenna is turning into quite the beauty!
I see that Dallin and Boston have the same obsession.
i miss you! thanks for thinkin' of me. i really wish we could make time to get together. gosh, if you didn't live so far away!(lol) i hope all is well with your gang! xoxo
so cute...hey do you have a new rock on your left hand? it's different then the last one i saw....;)
so any news yet?????
HA HA! Ill have to always keep those two things on hand, in case of emergency!!!
Post a Comment