7.09.2008

STILL ITCHING!

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS PLANT, LIFE WILL SUCK FOR A MONTH!! Well, I have almost lost my sanity this last two weeks with all these itching attacks! My arm is clearing up, but I still have a bit of poison ivy itch left there, and on my wrist (you can see it in the picture above) Well, as soon as the poison ivy itch started to subside, I started feeling itchy all over, turns out I have HIVES everywhere! (head to toe) KILL ME NOW! I can't wait for itch free days!!!! I guess I am allergic to the antibiotic I was on (that makes 3 antibiotic allergies for me now!) I guess it's a good thing I didn't work this week, too bad I couldn't enjoy it!

4 comments:

Sally said...

As if poison ivy wasn't enough, now an allergy to the antibiotic!?! It sounds so miserable! Hope you are itch-free soon!

Jaime & John said...

Sorry to hear about the poison ivy. It doesn't look fun! Did you order a new camera from the website you told John about? We did at first but then it sort of turned out to be a bust because we were going to have to pay $300-400 for a battery! So we didn't do it. When we come into town again we'll have to have you take some pictures of us! I love your photography you have a real talent for it!

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for you! I get allergies really bad in the summer, and sometimes I find myself daydreaming of sandpaper to itch my face with. Good luck, sounds like you need it = )

DeMille Family said...

Wow! I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Looks like you guys sure have fun at the lake! Im looking forward to going to Lake Powell when our twins get a little bigger!