- PUDDING
- Me: Kenna, come sit down, he're your snack.... it's pudding.
- K: Oh! did you buy some pudding at the store?
- Me: Yup
- K: Oh... what a wonderful mom!
- Me: Thanks honey, you're so sweet.
- K: Thanks mom, you're wonderful.
- ( 30 sec. Later)
- K: it's all gone... whoops (dropped pudding container on the floor)
- hahahahha...that was really cool mom, that was really cool.
- TUB
- K: (in the bath tub) Mom, i need to pee.
- Me: okay, then jump out and pee!
- K: no, I can't that's a safety violation!
- WORK MEETING
- People: Kennady, you look so cute in your sunglasses!
- K: ya.. I have gum (chomping loudly with glasses flip flops, and purse, thinks she's pretty cool)
- People: Wow, and you brought candy in your purse
- K: No! It's not candy, it's a treat, candy is bad for your body!
- GETTING MARRIED
- K: (comes waltzing in wearing her cinderella dress and glass slippers) I need to call daddy.
- Me: Okay (dial # and hand it to Kenna on loud speaker)
- D: Hello
- K: Daddy, I need you to hurry home so I can marry you
- D: you want to marry me?
- K: Yes, you can be my prince and we can dance!
- D: Okay, I'll hurry home
- BOOGER
- K: mom, I need a tissue (showing me a booger on her finger)
- Me: You go get one quick
- K: No, you
- Me: I don't need a tissue, you need a tissue, run and get one, hurry back!
- K: No, I'll just put it back
- Me: No! go get a tissue please
- K: okay (runs to bathroom)
- A couple minutes later..... The bathroom door is closed...
- I go into bathroom...
- K: No, don't come in, don't see me!
- Me: where's your booger?
- K: i put it back in my nose.
- YUP... It was back in...
6.06.2008
FrOm ThE mOuTh Of KeNnA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Does she watch Lou and Lou safety patrol? That was my first thought at the safety violation comment. What a crack up, I am sure she keeps you entertained all day!
LOL! I laughed at all of those. The things kids come up with. The "don't see me" comment was the greatest. I get asked to leave the room all the time when Bridget wants to do something she shouldn't. kids!
I can relate to so many of those stories! What a funny little girl - thanks for sharing : )
oh my ogsh.. I was laughing so hard Mike asked me "what the hell is so funny" so i had to read them to him! im sure you dont have a dull moment with that little one!
Hilarious! Seriously love it.
She is great. I can picture you as a little girl being just like her. I love to look at my kids baby books and remember the fun things they say. That is a fun post. She is darling.
Super funny. Sounds like little Kennady has gotten quite the personality!
That was HILARIOUS! The booger incident is awesome.
Post a Comment