5.27.2008

HaPpY 3rd BiRtHdAy KeNnAdY!

Kenna had her 3rd Birthday on Sunday, she had so much fun, and got spoiled rotten, she got a swingset, Barbie jeep, Momma Kitty with 3 kittens, Doll, Barbie mariposa and the movie, Barbie bathtub, swimsut, coverup, water shoes, slip and slide, dress up wedding dress that I made, pj's, barbie cd player, bear, piggy bank,clothes, cat tent, bike helmet, doll highchair, jump rope, and I probably forgot something! Ya, way to spoiled! She wanted a hello kitty party, she was so excited about all the decorations and balloons, when she saw the cake I made she just gasped ans said oh.. my cake, it's hello kitty, I love it! All day long i'd say happy birthday baby, and she's say happy birthday mommy, she told every one happy birthday, she shares a b-day with my mom, so I think she was confused and figures it was everyone's birthday, and wanted to know how old I was. We had our family over for cake and ice cream, she was so excited for her cousins to come and play with her on her new swing set, she even shared her jeep really well, she's a good little sharer!

7 comments:

Jaime & John said...

Wow, I can't believe Kennady is 3! She just gets cuter & cuter! Hope we can see you guys when we come to Utah in a few weeks!

Michelle said...

Hey, MY birthday was sunday! I didn't know she was born on my birthday! Happy third-- miss K!

Tina said...

Wow, she was spoiled. All of the pictures are darling though. Happy Birthday Kennady!

SKIPR said...

Super cute!!! Love it!

Matt and Melissa said...

Wow! She did had have a great 3rd birthday! Eli will be 3 next month. Crazy how time goes by too fast. I was excited to see your blog too. I didn't know everyone had a blog. I'm excited to finally keep in touch and see how the Yates side of the family is doing. Your kids are adorable! Tell your parents hi for me! Melissa

Jenny said...

Amanda,
I was so happy to find out you have a blog...and Trap and Josh too. Like Melissa said, this is a great way to keep in touch. You have a beautiful family and great gifts (photography, decorating, etc.)
Love, Jenny

Bingham Family said...

You are the cutest mom. She is Darling! I'm glad she had such a great b-day! They grow up way too fast...I wish we could keep them little forever. The pics of her a couple posts back are awesome.