4.11.2008

HILAREOUS!

Okay, I had to do this, Drew is probably gonna kill me, but he never checks our blog, so it's to bad! I thought these pictures were the most hilareous things ever, I wish I could put them all on. Drew and Kennady (yes, he is wearing a swimsuit), had a bath with bubbles running through the jets, there was hardly any water, but a million bubbles. I thought the sight of a grown man in a bubble bath was the most hilareous thing I've ever seen, I have never laughed so hard a day in my life, I was bawling doubled over on the floor! He is such a good dad, (the best in the world) our kids are so lucky, and so am I! I love him so freaking much, even if he does look like the geek of the century here, i'd say he's father of the year to Kennady.

No comments: